Sunday, May 15, 2011

how did this even happen?!?!?!

I cannot believe how long it has been since I posted last. The funny thing is, I thought about posting plenty of times and then I thought to myself, you don't even have any knitting to post about!!!  Well, I don't even know how I could have thought that!  We went to NH this weekend to get some work done up there at the cabins and I brought a bag of knitting goodies to "finish up".  Somehow Lake Sunapee is beautiful rain, snow or sunshine- and it is a perfect place to knit!

Knitting by the water is a real treat!

So, as for my lack of knitting projects... I decided to stop and photograph tonight...  I think 5 projects might be a bit too many- what do you think?
Knitted dish towel for the Fall Fair...  BROKEN NEEDLES- the only problem for a "traveling knitter"! ;o(

Mom's MARCH socks...  Really need to finish these...

My friend Meghan is having a boy!!!  I think this beautiful blankie will be perfect!

Will this CABLED nightmare ever get completed?!?!

When I thought Meghan was having a girl- this was started!!!  Guess I really should have waited for the ultrasound before I started knitting... when will I learn?  This will be for the Fall Fair!
So.  I guess I do have work to do and I need to figure out what the priorities are for all of this!  Anyone else feeling overwhelmed?  Sigh.  Happy Knitting, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment