Wednesday, March 23, 2011

ravelry dream projects

Sometimes, with a work in progress on my needles and a deadline approaching, I somehow manage to put it down (sometimes mid row!) and stare longingly at the beautiful projects I could be starting on Ravelry!  Why is it that I can be in the middle of 3,4,5, sometimes 6 projects and still yearn to start more?!?!?!  Well, my queue is quickly becoming overloaded with projects I can't wait to start.  I thought I'd share some of the beautiful FREE patterns I have recently become obsessed with:

Maybe a project for me:


For a friend's baby girl!  (Finally girl knits!):
 
Little Sister's Dress by Tora Froseth Design

A new sock pattern?:
Leyburn Socks by Minty Fresh
Bags for the Fall Fair:
Suzy Q by Angelique den Brok


Scarf for the Fall Fair:
Chunky Braided Scarf by Jimenita

A vest for Owen (maybe Easter?!?!?!):

Pembroke Vest by Kirsten Kapur

I hope I can finish Connor's sweater tonight so that maybe one of these dreamy patterns can become a reality!  Do you all stalk on Ravelry too?

Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment