Saturday, January 4, 2014

cowls

Oh my goodness.  COWLS.  I have been knitting cowls furiously for months now... Specifically, a drop stitch cowl I have been selling and then my father in law called and asked me to make 20 for the nurses at his work for the week before Christmas.  This isn't a big deal because this cowl takes about 1 1/2 hours to knit up and its so cozy and chic.  But factor in an 18 month old... it becomes slightly more difficult.  I knit during nap time and at night... and sometimes while playing in the basement.  I had a stack...  We were ready to ship.


Then, he needed more.  MORE?!?!?!  Jeez.  By the end of the order, he will need 32 beautiful drop stitch cowls.  I don't even have one for myself!  



They are gorgeous.  I need one for me...  Maybe next week.  For now, I am working on the Herrington Cowl by Jill Zielinski.  Pictures to come soon; it is beautiful!

Happy Knitting!

Justine


No comments:

Post a Comment