Tuesday, April 26, 2011

more ravelry dream projects

I haven't been able to focus on my own knitting because I cannot wait to start designing (and knitting) my own work... but I have had time to stare at others' beautiful work!  Check out some of my new favorites:


I don't even have an iPad... my hubby does though!  He has a case for it, but this one is SO much sweeter!  I did just get a Kindle, so maybe I will alter this pattern:



Maya LOVES herself some yarn, but this would be TOO easy for her to destroy... cute, though:



I just LOVE this cabled bag, where can I find handles like this???




This color is lovely and it flows so nicely:



I know this blanket is simplistic, but that's what I love the most.  I might even buy the most luxurious yarn EVER and knit this for my own self!!!



For more baby showers I have upcoming?



Since I have been able to make socks and hats, this should be no sweat, right?  Plus everyone would be drooling over it at my house this Christmas!  I better get started!



Gosh, I guess I have so much I can do...  where do I start?!?!?!  Gotta put down this computer and pick up my needles!

Happy Knitting

2 comments:

  1. I've seen rows of all sorts of bag handles at JoAnn Fabrics. I'm sure Michael's and Walmart has them too. I've been wanting to knit this, so I've been on the look out for handles: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/christine-bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also LOVE that bag! It's so weird how you can have so many things you want to knit, but you can't stop making lists and buying more yarn for the projects you haven't even started!!!

    ReplyDelete