Monday, January 20, 2014

Herrington cowl

I am in love with all of Jill Zielinski's patterns found at www.kniterella.com.  I saw her pattern for the amazing Herrington Infinity Scarf and was dying to cast on.  I have an amazing local yarn shop that I go to at home.  But whenever I visit my in laws in NJ, I always go to Knit a Bit in Westfield and pick up something. When we were visiting for the holidays, I went and made a trip.  I found the most gorgeous yarn, Vail Mountaintop by classic elite yarns. And I picked my colors and started immediately. 



I set up my iPad and got to knitting by the fire... Truly blessed to have some time to relax doing what I love.
 

Well now, I'm almost finished.  The pattern calls for 6 repeats of the 2 colors, but I think I might do 7.  I'm almost done with the 6th... I just hope I have enough white.  I cannot wait to wear this beauty!


Happy knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment