Sunday, July 31, 2011

gifts

Today was my friend Meg's baby shower and I was so excited for her to open her homemade gifts:





How cute is that little hat I threw together yesterday?!?!?!  I see myself making plenty of these!!!

I recently joined Knitterella's KAL for this awesome Advent Calendar and started knitting up a storm to catch up.  I bought the yarn, figured out my pattern, and got working.  Not too shabby for my first knitted mittens, huh?



I don't know how to stitch on the numbers... I guess I'll do some searches for online tutorials and figure it out!  I am working still on my mother's "Not So Silky Camisole".  Pictures soon!

Tomorrow is my husband's and my 2nd Wedding Anniversary.  He'll be at work all day and then we're going out for a romantic dinner.  I will spend my day knitting away!!!  

Happy Knitting, everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great projects and your Advent Calendar is looking great! I'm glad you joined the KAL. There is a comment on there to you with a good suggestion on how to add the numbers on.

    See you around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I tried making 1 number on with the method suggested... It took FOREVER!!! Hopefully it will get easier!

    ReplyDelete