Friday, July 22, 2011

a test knit

I recently finished this beautiful top by Mishellee Zaharis and noticed she was in the process of test knitting her new Fall line.  I immediately wanted in!  I love how trendy her work is and could not wait to get started on my Ursula Sweater!!!  I literally just cast off a few minutes ago and wanted to share some pictures:





It is such a nice pattern and I love knitting with this chunky yarn- finished in 3 days! 

We're headed to NY this weekend for a family party with my husband's family.  That means tons of knitting time for me both in the car and on the deck in the sunshine!  I am working on this tank for my mother:


But so far, this is all I have done (Ursula was so distracting!!!)


Can I tell you how much  I love this book???

Happy Knitting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment