Friday, April 1, 2011

april fools

I am not much of a pranker.  I am definitely not a good scare-er.  Michael thinks it is hysterical when I try to scare him, because it usually involves me hiding behind the bed or door or in the closet and attempting to jump out and scare him... and always giggling like a 6 year old girl!  So when April Fools' comes around, I am not jumping up and down with joy.  

I am ashamed to say that my March Socks have fallen by the wayside.  I had to make some presents for a baby shower and fix Owen's ear flap hat 2 times (and it still is in need of improvement!)  And the horrendously ugly yarn mom chose for her socks absolutely ruined my desire to finish them.  I switched to another skein of yarn I bought for my own socks, and am almost done.  I wish I had finished one so I could give the "pair" to her as an April Fools joke.  Yup.  That is about as prank-y as I can get!  Would have looked great, huh?




We are headed to dinner tonight for my father's and my birthdays and will be celebrating my grandfather's 80th birthday all weekend long.  I wonder how much knitting I can sneak in!

Happy Knitting (and Happy Friday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment