Wednesday, March 9, 2011

goals and to-do's:

First, an update on last month's To-Do List (# 2):

TO DO List No. 2 of 2011

  • Finish Cabled Blanket... hahahaha!  Did I even touch it this month?
  • FPK Slippers for Deva, Kristin and MaryEllen   Done for Deva and MaryEllen
  • Leash for customer  Done and sold- actually made 2 because 1 was lost in the mail.
  • Socks for Kristin  DONE!!!  So much fun!
So the new To-Do List for this month:


TO DO List No. 3 of 2011


 And I mentioned yesterday that I am the co-chair for my church's Fall Fair.  I have a set list of things I want to have made for the Fair's Craft Table.  I made a list of my goals... it is RIDICULOUS!!!

  1. 3 sets of washcloths
  2. 3 pairs of slippers (s,m,l)
  3. 3 handtowels
  4. 1 baby blanket
  5. 2 pairs of mittens
  6. 2 pairs of socks
  7. 5 sets of 4 coasters
  8. 3 baby hats
I think I am CRAZY!!!  I want to get all of my things done ASAP so that I can start crossing off things on the craft table's list.

Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment