Friday, March 18, 2011

spring is in the air

The weather is finally warming up.  All the snow is gone; even our Christmas tree (which has been snow covered since January 1st!) was picked up by the town this week.  Today it hit 70 degrees in Rhode Island!  With the windows and slider open, Maya and I enjoyed the afternoon with the cool breeze flowing through the living room and I got tons done and off my needles!  My sister, Kristin came over with Owen to spend the afternoon together; he would like to say, "Hi!"



I finished up 2 sets of washcloths: 1 for sale here and the other is for a friend's baby shower ... no photos!!!

I also started my friend Jenn's Baby Sweater for her little bundle of joy due in July.  I'm using this new yarn that I have never used before.  It is called Berroco Comfort DK and it is amazing!  It is soft, thin, and such a sweet baby blue color.  I went to a new yarn shop (Bella Yarns) in Warren and the selection was overwhelmingly wonderful!  For the next few hours, I will be sitting here with Maya enjoying this beautiful weather and my beautiful nephew and this beautiful yarn!  Happy weekend, everybody!


Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment