Thursday, June 2, 2011

prepare yourselves...

OK, everyone... get ready and prepare yourselves...  I have FINALLY finished my mother's "March Socks"!!!  As a quick reminder, I started in March with this horrible yarn my mom picked out and I knit using a new pattern, but unfortunately, the yarn got worse as the pattern progressed.  I hated my finished sock.  In fact, I don't even have a clue where that darn sock is!  So I got some new yarn, and started over.  I finished the first one quickly and was quite pleased with it's fit.  Then my husband and I went to Mexico and the TSA lady threw away my needles which totally threw off my momentum.  I really don't see a problem with my March socks becoming June socks... whatever you want to call them, it doesn't matter because they're finished!







Happy Knitting, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment