Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11

Happy New Year!!!  Wow, 2011.  I hope you all were able to spend some time with your families and friends during these past few weeks.  I have enjoyed traveling to visit family for the last week and it has been wonderful.  But, I am glad to be home now to enjoy some R & R with hubby and Maya.  We went to visit family in NJ in time for the snow...


Then went to New Hampshire for some skiing...

 
Now, we're home and looking forward to enjoying the last day of vacation tomorrow.  

Oh, and the knitting...  
  • I finished one leash- I need to assemble and felt 7 or so of them and post them to Etsy, but until the new ones are done, check these out: JMacKnits 
  • I'm working on some new things to sell and am very excited to post them ASAP.  
  • I'm still working on my cabled blanket... I bet it'll be FOREVER befor I finish it!
I hope you all are enjoying your weekend and may 2011 be a happy and healthy one for you all!

Happy Knitting!
Justine


No comments:

Post a Comment